Delivering Agility, Security and Functionality in the Cloud
Cloud technology has become ubiquitous. Once seen only as an opportunity for SMB organizations to scale effectively and affordably, it has become a standard for enterprises of all sizes to become more agile and focus resources more effectively. Long before most people had even heard the term cloud, FileBound was developing cloud-native solutions, making FileBound one of the most mature and robust on-demand information management applications.
FileBound customers aren’t required to deploy their solutions in the cloud, and many customers improve the flow of work throughout the enterprise with a premises-based model. However, there are many advantages to deploying document and workflow automation in the cloud:
- Support geographically distributed workforces by providing easy access to work from any location
- Faster implementation, including reducing provisioning delays and the need to wait for availability of internal resources, resulting in faster ROI
- Quickly scales, delivering greater agility in responding to changing volumes of business, adding new users or responding to business changes such as mergers or acquisitions
- Takes advantage of economies of scale and requires fewer IT admin resources
Why FileBound’s Cloud?
- State-of-the-art data centers for outstanding security, reliability and performance
- Not a hosted version of a legacy solution, so there is no compromise in functionality
- Flexible, predictable subscription pricing based on usage
- FileBound’s technical expertise in the cloud and commitment to Customer Success